We've partnered with The Waffleman to make the amazing waffle mix he uses (and his secret recipe) available through our market.
The Waffleman has spent the last 9 years putting on fundraisers for non-profits, cancer patients, and community organizations raising over $500k for them. Now with every event cancelled due to world events, we're helping him sell his inventory to help pay some bills. An amazing product supporting an amazing person.
Get amazing value from his bulk bags. Each waffle mix bag contains 60 oz (3.75 lbs, 1.7 kg) of the flour mix and makes up to 24-40 waffles. The mix also has recipes on the bag for pancakes and buttermilk pancakes.
Do not freeze the batter, but you can freeze the waffles for later to be warmed up in your toaster.
Contains Wheat and Milk. Do not eat raw batter.
Make your waffles "The Waffleman Way"
- Melt one stick of butter in microwave until clarified while you mix the rest of the ingredients
- Beat three eggs until well mixed (as if you were going to make scrambled eggs)
- Combine 3 mixed eggs with 2 cups tepid water and mix
- Gradually add waffle flour to water/egg mixture and mix until smooth
- Add melted butter to batter mixture and continue to mix until all lumps are gone - should look like a runny pudding!
- Cook waffles per your home iron directions - watch the steam! When steam quits, the waffles are ready.